In case you needed any assurances on why now is the perfect time to travel, try these:
- Super Flexible Booking Terms ...here
- Free photographic guidance and advice with Kicheche co-owner, pro-guide and award-winning photographer Paul Goldstein from 10th Oct 2020 for one month. here
- Insurance Cover available for FCO/Government travel advisories and Covid medical.
- Flights available with Lufthansa, KLM, Kenya Airways, British Airways…very good offers too, many with equally flexible terms.
- Low season rates available through till March 21.
- Kenya is a certified Covid Safer Tourism destination and our camps are fully compliant. See details here
- Our operation has full public liability.
A pristine, uncrowded wilderness with a fraction of normal tourists (not that overcrowding is ever a Conservancy issue) awaits.
Safari so good and so safe: what are you waiting for?
The camps have been ready and open for 6 weeks now. The staff are also ready as are the animals…1.2 million can’t be wrong.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your travel agent/tour operator.
*Travellers must carry a Covid19 PCR negative test result certificate. The test must have been taken within 96 hours of flying.