Meet Ian Jones, he books a miserly short stay but somehow strikes gold on every drive (not uncommon in Mara Conservancies) so it is with much loathing that Spot resorts to gauging by numerical value.
Binary numbers can sometimes outshine denary ones, however among this high carat score:
- Eight buffalo herd sightings ,
- Four cheetahs (Amani + three cubs)
- 18 elephant sightings (one herd of fifty)S
- Seven separate leopard sighting including Fig … obvs, Furaha & Neotito,
- Eight lion sightings from single males to females with 15 (fifteen) cubs
- One serval
- One genet
- 100,000 wildebeest and zebra (to the nearest ten) ….
These are the numbers … of the beasts. Oh yes and four days. And critically one Conservancy
Thank you Ian, do it properly next time please. Thank you Nelson too.
The Wanderlust World Guide Awards 2019
James Nampaso has now been shortlisted down to the last ten! There are still tickets available for the ceremony on the Wednesday 2nd Oct in Kensington see link. Please do let us know via email@example.com if you are attending as it would be nice for James if we could all be sitting together. We are so proud and we would love to see a big pride of you there.